Thursday, August 27, 2015
Steamboat Conference Room
1225 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Presenting an update on significant state tax issues for the Southwest/West States: Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming.
Great opportunity to network with your Denver and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
- Registration Fee - $40.00 for COST Member Companies and $75.00 for non-COST Member Companies payable to COST at seminar or charge to credit card.
- Cancellations will only be accepted up to 5 business days before the event. If you cancel after 5 days prior, you will not be refunded.
- This seminar is open to tax professionals from COST member companies and industry tax professionals from non-COST member companies.
- Practitioners are not eligible to attend this seminar (except for those speaking or sponsoring).
- Dress for the meeting is business casual.
- CLE/CPE credit available.
Sponsored by: Baker & McKenzie LLP and KPMG LLP.
Question or Comments - Contact Stephanie Mount.
Register Online or Download Registration Form.