Wednesday, April 22, 2009
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Registration/Continental Breakfast/Networking
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Seminar
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Lunch
PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION - NOW AT:
Manpower Inc. Corporate Offices
Hubs 1, 2 & 3 Meeting Rooms - 1st Floor
100 Manpower Place
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Presenting a Special Update on Combined Reporting and Other Significant Business Tax Provisions in the Wisconsin Budget Bills.
Great Opportunity to network with your Milwaukee and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
- National Overview on State Tax Legislation - What's Happening in 2009 & What's Expected for 2010
- Combined Reporting in Wisconsin - What You Need to Know
- Lunch - The Secretary of Revenue's Views on Wisconsin State Tax Matters
- The Latest Updates on Streamlined Sales Tax Issues in Wisconsin & Other Significant Business Tax Provisions in the Wisconsin Budget Bills
- Registration Fee - COST members $40.00, non-COST members $75.00 payable to COST at seminar.
- This seminar is open to industry tax professionals from COST member companies and industry tax professionals from non-COST member companies.
- Practitioners are not eligible to attend this seminar (except for those speaking or sponsoring).
- Dress for the meeting is business casual.
- CLE/CPE available.
Sponsored By: Deloitte Tax and Foley & Lardner.
Questions or Comments - Contact Stephanie Pelaia.
Register Online or Download Registration Form and fax to (202) 484-5229.