Thursday, March 23, 2017
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration / Networking / Continental Breakfast
9:00 am - 3:15 pm Seminar
11:45 am - 12:45 pm Lunch - State of the States
Level 3 Communications Corporate Offices
1025 Eldorado Boulevard
Event Center II
Broomfield, CO 80021
Presenting an update on significant state tax issues for the Southwest/West States: Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming.
Great opportunity to network with your Denver and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
Hot Topics in the Southwest - Current Issues in the Southwestern States
Discussion of State Tax Cases, Issues and Policy Matters
State of the States
Sales & Use Tax Nexus Developments
Sourcing and the Burden on Taxpayers
Special Report: The State Tax Implications of Federal Tax Reform
Report on Colorado State Tax Legislation & Policy Matters
- Registration Fee - $50.00 for COST Member Companies and $100.00 for non-COST Member Companies payable to COST at seminar or charge to credit card.
- Cancellations will only be accepted up to 5 business days before the event. If you cancel after 5 days prior, you will not be refunded
- This seminar is open to tax professionals from COST member companies and industry tax professionals from non-COST member companies.
- Practitioners are not eligible to attend this seminar (except for those speaking or sponsoring).
- Dress for the meeting is business casual.
- CLE/CPE credit available.
Sponsored by: Akerman LLP and KPMG LLP.
Question or Comments - Contact Tiffany Frazier.
Register Online or Download Registration Form.