Wednesday, November 2, 2016
8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration / Networking / Continental Breakfast
8:30 am - 2: 45 pm Seminar
11:30 am - 12:45 pm Lunch - What's New at the Colorado Department of Revenue & Denver Department of Finance
Level 3 Communications Corporate Offices
1025 Eldorado Boulevard
Event Center II
Broomfield, CO 80021
Presenting an update on significant state tax issues for the Southwest/West States: Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming.
Great opportunity to network with your Denver and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
Hot Topics in the Southwest - Current Issues in the Southwestern States
Discussion of State Tax Cases, Issues and Policy Matters
What's New at the Colorado Department of Revenue and the Denver Department of Finance
Report on Colorado Including an Update on Municipal Home Rule Issues
Special Reports: (1) State Tax Issues Related to Proposed IRC 385 Regulations, (2) Sales & Use Tax Nexus Developments and (3) State Tax Issues in Upcoming Elections
Practical Insights into State Tax Audits and Appeals
- Registration Fee - $50.00 for COST Member Companies and $100.00 for non-COST Member Companies payable to COST at seminar or charge to credit card.
- Cancellations will only be accepted up to 5 business days before the event. If you cancel after 5 days prior, you will not be refunded
- This seminar is open to tax professionals from COST member companies and industry tax professionals from non-COST member companies.
- Practitioners are not eligible to attend this seminar (except for those speaking or sponsoring).
- Dress for the meeting is business casual.
- CLE/CPE credit available.
Sponsored by: Baker & McKenzie LLP and Ernst & Young LLP.
Question or Comments - Contact Tiffany Frazier.
Register Online or Download Registration Form.