Tuesday, July 22, 2014
8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration / Networking / Continental Breakfast
8:30 am - 12:45 pm Seminar
12:45 pm - 2:00 pm Lunch - Special Report on Colorado Tax and Budget Issues
Denver Athletic Club
Centennial Room on 2nd Level
1325 Glenarm Place
Denver, CO 80204
Presenting an update on significant state tax issues for the Southwest/West States: Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming.
Great opportunity to network with your Denver and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
- Hot Topics in the Southwest - Current Issues in the Southwest/West States with an Emphasis on Colorado, Louisiana & Texas
- Discussion of State Tax Cases, Issues and Policy Matters to Watch
- Use of State Tax Credits - including Securing, Monetizing & Purchasing Transferrable Tax Credits
- Game Changer: New York Corporate Tax Reform Law
- Special Report on Colorado Tax and Budget Issues
- Registration Fee - $40.00 for COST Member Companies and $75.00 for non-COST Member Companies payable to COST at seminar or charge to credit card.
- Cancellations will only be accepted up to 5 business days before the event. If you cancel after 5 days prior, you will not be refunded.
- This seminar is open to tax professionals from COST member companies and industry tax professionals from non-COST member companies.
- Practitioners are not eligible to attend this seminar (except for those speaking or sponsoring).
- Dress for the meeting is business casual.
- CLE/CPE credit available.
Sponsored by: Morrison & Foerster LLP, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and Stonehenge Capital Company LLC.
Question or Comments - Contact Stephanie Mount.
Register Online or Download Registration Form.